Brown Ale Cheese Assortment Gift Box (32.2 ounce)
Brown Ale Cheese Assortment Gift Box (32.2 ounce) by igourmet at 365 Days Of Kindness. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Beer and cheese? This enticing tradition is being resurrected here in the U.S., at microbreweries and dairies across the country. Some of the classic
- Cheshire: One of England's finest, this classic cheese has a sweet, caramelly-ripe butter smell with notes of straw and a bright acidity - perfect for a nice glass of Brown Ale. (7.5 oz)
- Agour Ossau-Iraty: A slightly dry texture gives way to a creamy, buttery quality in the mouth, and the flavors hint at both herbs and fruit, with slightly nutty undertones. (7.5 oz)
- Extra DOUBLE Aged Gouda: Beemster have created a true masterpiece in their 36 month old gouda, its brittle texture punctured with alternating hints of caramel, butterscotch, whiskey and pecans. (7.5 oz)
- Monte Veronese: From Lessinia, it is aged approximately five months to create a sweet yet delicate rich, fruity, nutty flavor. (7.5 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Carr's Water Crackers: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit, and spreads when entertaining. (2.2 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our signature chocolate colored gift box, finished with an elegant matching ribbon.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
Features & Highlights
- Ships expedited in a reusable insulated cooler to ensure freshness
- Assortment of four cheeses that complement brown ale
- Appleby's Farmhouse Cheshire, Agour Ossau-Iraty, Extra DOUBLE Aged Gouda, Monte Veronese Vecchio
- Packaged in a beautiful gift box
- Beer is NOT included
|Item Weight:||5.3 pounds|