French Classic Gift Basket (3.1 pound)
French Classic Gift Basket (3.1 pound) by igourmet at 365 Days Of Kindness. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our Classic French Gift Basket brings fond memories of driving through the Loire Valley, gazing at the grandiose Chateaus, then stopping into a
Our Classic French Gift Basket brings fond memories of driving through the Loire Valley, gazing at the grandiose Chateaus, then stopping into a little town for some local wine, cheese and crusty bread. This basket contains some of our favorite French specialties, including:
- Camembert: Of course, its bloomy white rind is edible and delicious! (8 oz)
- Comte: A fruity, nutty, aromatic cheese from the French Alps. (7.5 oz)
- French Chevre: A favorite French goat cheese (4 oz)
- French Fruit Paste Accompaniment: Made of preserved French fruit and sweetened with cane sugar, this spread is divine with your favorite cheeses. (120 g)
- Petits Tresors de l'Abbaye: Chocolate dipped shortbread cookies from Normandy made with butter, fresh cream and local fruit. (4.4 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect crackers for French cheeses. (2.75 oz)
- French Chocolate Praline Bar: Made by Mazet, a famous French luxury confectioner for three generations. (3.5 oz)
- Saucisson Sec: This naturally air-dried pork sausage is made from a time honored recipe from the mountains of France. (4 oz)
- French Dijon Mustard: A high quality French mustard for meats. (7 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden oval basket and finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
Features & Highlights
- Ships expedited in a reusable insulated cooler to ensure freshness
- All igourmet.com Gift Baskets are filled with only premium quality items you will be proud to give
- A stunning array of cheeses, sweets and French olives
- All items produced in France
- Attractively packaged in a painted wood planter
|Item Weight:||6.2 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by igourmet, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Choosing from over 850 of our cheeses can be a daunting task, even for the most accomplished cheese connoisseur. While we all have our traditional favorites, there is something special about discovering a great new cheese. And, the best way to experi...
The Cave-aged Gruyere is matured for about one year in the secluded caves of Kaltbach near Lucerne in Switzerland. In the cool and humid air of these sandstone caves; the gourmet cheeses develop a dense texture with small salt crystals. The cheese ma...
This fabulous sampling of the world of food includes:English Cheddar with Caramelized Onions (England): A new English favorite. (7.5 oz)Manchego (Spain): Spain's most popular cheese. 100% sheep's milk. (7.5 oz)Emmentaler (Switzerland): A delicacy fro...
Spanish goat's milk cheese bathed in grape-must. This was the first drunken style cheese imported to the U.S. With its semi soft texture, clean goat flavor and hint of red wine, this cheese has been a party favorite for years....
Heart-shaped, mildly spicy peppers filled with creamy Greek feta. The ultimate indulgence!Non-GMO. Spicy, Creamy, Bold. Product of:Greece. Cheese Pairing: Feta, Charcuterie Pairing: Salami, Beer Pairing: IPA, Wine Pairing: Pinot Noir, Nut Pairing: Al...
Beer and cheese? This enticing tradition is being resurrected here in the U.S., at microbreweries and dairies across the country. Some of the classic combinations are simply divine, whilst contemporary pairing of new world beers and cheeses is yieldi...
By GreatArrivals Gift Baskets
mpn: 689086709818, ean: 0689086709818,
Send them this unique Cheese gift basket sure to please for any occasion. Our Cheese Board Delights Cheese & Cracker Gift Basket includes a Pepper Flavored Cheese Wedge, Old Hickory Flavored Cheese Wedge, Sweet n' Hot Mustard, Olive Oil & Sea Salt Cr...
By Mondo Market
Parmigiano is made a strictly defined zone between Parma, Modena, Reggio-Emilia, Bologna and Mantua, where it has been produced for hundreds of years. A close knit network of 492 local caseificii in Emilia-Romagna and Lombardia has been granted the r...
Comte A.O.C. is an ancient French gourmet cheese, also known as Gruyere de Comte; it is made in the Massif of the Jura, a region composed of medium range mountains situated in Franche-Comte, which lies between the Vosges and the Haute-Savoie. The Mon...
By Gifts to Impress
Includes: • Wooden Cutting Board • Napa Valley Mustard • Summer Sausage • Cheese • Cheese Knife • Water Crackers • California Smoked Almonds • Ghirardelli Squares • Hemingway Tea To add a gift message, check the 'this is a gift'...