The deluxe version of our Farmstead Basket. From our orchards, the sweet Imperial Comic pears; from the hillside dairies of California, the artisan cheeses; from a little bakery in Madera, the baklava - we could go on, but you get the sweet picture.
Features & Highlights
- This deluxe sized gift basket is loaded with California's seasonal finest making it an ideal choice for gift giving.
- A beautiful trio of juicy Comic pears from our own orchards (Anjou pears when Comic are not in season), petite mandarins, and crisp Brae burn apples.
- Two northern California artisan cheeses, olive oil crackers, dry salami, smoked salmon and many more savories.
- Rounded off with rich chocolates, dried fruits, baklava and sweet cinnamon almonds, balsamic and much more.
- Gift messaging available at checkout.
|Manufacturer:||Golden State Fruit - DROPSHIP|
|Brand:||Golden State Fruit|
|Publisher:||Golden State Fruit - DROPSHIP|
|Studio:||Golden State Fruit - DROPSHIP|
|Item Weight:||14 pounds|
|Item Size:||17 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||16 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Golden State Fruit, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By The Fruit Company
Your legacy - to friends and relatives - is of someone who always chooses the best gift. Take our Legacy Collection, for example. Who wouldn't be enchanted by this irresistible assortment of any cheese-lover's favorite cheeses - smokey Touvelle, herb...
By Gifts to Impress
2 Organic Oranges 2 Organic Pears 4 Organic Red Apples 4 Organic Green Apples Jack Cheese Wheat CrackersIncludes 2 Organic Oranges, 2 Organic Pears, 4 Organic Red Apples, 4 Organic Green Apples, Jack Cheese and Wheat Crackers. A great gift for men, w...
By Golden State Fruit
From our orchards, the sweet Imperial Comice pears (D'Anjou pears will be substituted when Comice are not in season); from the hillside dairies of California, the artisan cheeses; from a little bakery in Madera, the baklava... we could go on, but you...