Italian Cheese Sampler in Gift Box (34 ounce)
Mega Sale! Save 24% on the Italian Cheese Sampler in Gift Box (34 ounce) by igourmet at 365 Days Of Kindness. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This sampler features four cheeses that are typical of four distinct regions of Italy: Provolone Piccante: We love this Piccante version, which is
This sampler features four cheeses that are typical of four distinct regions of Italy:
- Provolone Piccante: We love this Piccante version, which is rarely available in the U.S. and much more interesting than the mild Provolone most Americans have come to know. One of the great sandwich cheeses, Provolone Piccante is also an excellent melting cheese that is perfect in omelettes or atop a toasted baguette. (7.5 oz)
- Grana Padano DOP Stravecchio: The original hard Italian cheese, Grana Padano is a firm, dry, fruity cheese from the Po Valley of Northern Italy. Stravecchio is aged for an optimal 20 months. Grate it over pasta, vegetables, or soup; or serve it as a table cheese drizzled with extra virgin olive oil. (7.5 oz)
- Mountain Gorgonzola DOP: Italy's famous blue cheese comes from Lombardy. Made from cow's milk taken from local herds that graze on beautiful rolling pastures, no Italian Cheese Assortment would be complete without a cut of authentic Gorgonzola. (7.5 oz)
- Pecorino Toscano DOP: This soft, sheep's milk cheese is made in the hills of Tuscany. It is young, sweet and springy. We find that this combination well represents the wide variety of flavors and textures found in Italian cheeses. (7.5 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Crackers: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit, and spreads when entertaining. (5.3 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our signature chocolate colored gift box, finished with an elegant matching bow.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
Features & Highlights
- Ships expedited in a reusable insulated cooler to ensure freshness
- Assortment of four Italian cheeses
- Toma Piedmontese, Piave Vecchio, Mountain Gorgonzola and Pecorino Toscano
- Each cheese is an 8 ounce package
- Packaged in a beautiful gift box
|Item Weight:||5.4 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by igourmet, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Distinctive Designs
Adorable plush puppy dog stuffed animal wearing I Love Grandpa sweater holding carnation flowers and a wicker and mesh gift basket of assortment candies (peanut crunch andcaramel varieties). Makes a fabulous gift basket alternative for grandpa on Fat...
Our Classic French Gift Basket brings fond memories of driving through the Loire Valley, gazing at the grandiose Chateaus, then stopping into a little town for some local wine, cheese and crusty bread. This basket contains some of our favorite French...
Choosing from over 850 of our cheeses can be a daunting task, even for the most accomplished cheese connoisseur. While we all have our traditional favorites, there is something special about discovering a great new cheese. And, the best way to experi...
The Cave-aged Gruyere is matured for about one year in the secluded caves of Kaltbach near Lucerne in Switzerland. In the cool and humid air of these sandstone caves; the gourmet cheeses develop a dense texture with small salt crystals. The cheese ma...
This fabulous sampling of the world of food includes:English Cheddar with Caramelized Onions (England): A new English favorite. (7.5 oz)Manchego (Spain): Spain's most popular cheese. 100% sheep's milk. (7.5 oz)Emmentaler (Switzerland): A delicacy f...
Spanish goat's milk cheese bathed in grape-must. This was the first drunken style cheese imported to the U.S. With its semi soft texture, clean goat flavor and hint of red wine, this cheese has been a party favorite for years....
Heart-shaped, mildly spicy peppers filled with creamy Greek feta. The ultimate indulgence!Non-GMO. Spicy, Creamy, Bold. Product of:Greece. Cheese Pairing: Feta, Charcuterie Pairing: Salami, Beer Pairing: IPA, Wine Pairing: Pinot Noir, Nut Pairing: Al...
Beer and cheese? This enticing tradition is being resurrected here in the U.S., at microbreweries and dairies across the country. Some of the classic combinations are simply divine, whilst contemporary pairing of new world beers and cheeses is yieldi...
By GreatArrivals Gift Baskets
mpn: 689086709818, ean: 0689086709818,
Send them this unique Cheese gift basket sure to please for any occasion. Our Cheese Board Delights Cheese & Cracker Gift Basket includes a Pepper Flavored Cheese Wedge, Old Hickory Flavored Cheese Wedge, Sweet n' Hot Mustard, Olive Oil & Sea Salt C...
By Mondo Market
Parmigiano is made a strictly defined zone between Parma, Modena, Reggio-Emilia, Bologna and Mantua, where it has been produced for hundreds of years. A close knit network of 492 local caseificii in Emilia-Romagna and Lombardia has been granted the r...