Olympia Provisions - French Salami Sampler - Made in the USA
Olympia Provisions - French Salami Sampler - Made in the USA by Olympia Provisions at 365 Days Of Kindness. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Olympia Provisions, an authentic and house-made charcuterie and meats company based in Portland, Oregon, began as Oregon's first USDA-certified
Features & Highlights
- 4 KINDS - Saucisson D'Alsace, Saucisson D'Arles, Saucisson Sec, and Saucisson Aux Noisette. Each Salami is about 4.5 ounces.
- PREMIUM SALAMI - Authentically made by salumist Elias Cairo, these fresh Oregon-made salami meats are ideal for any meat lover. Each salami type and flavor profile is true to the style of France.
- SLOW CURED - French-style salami made with fresh ground spices and herbs in a natural casing and maintained in the organic white mold that protects them.
- ALL-NATURAL - We butcher antibiotic-free Pacific Northwest pork to 100% lean, adding pure, soft fatback, and a judicious amount of sea salt, fresh garlic and freshly ground spices.
- PAIRS WELL WITH - Ideal to serve on a charcuterie plate with rillettes, pâté, and sharp mustard. It also makes for a great gift for Father's Day.
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
|Item Size:||9 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||3 pounds|
|Package Size:||9 x 3 x 3 inches|