Pau D'Arco ALL-NATURAL HERBAL TEA 200 Bags 1 LB (Tabebuia Impetiginosa) (inner bark) - Approximately 200 Individual Tea Bags Bulk (16 oz) Caffeine Free
Save 1% on the Pau D'Arco ALL-NATURAL HERBAL TEA 200 Bags 1 LB (Tabebuia Impetiginosa) (inner bark) - Approximately 200 Individual Tea Bags Bulk (16 oz) Caffeine Free by Monterery Bay Spice at 365 Days Of Kindness. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Pau D'Arco is a large South American rainforest tree that is also known as trumpet tree. Pau D'Arco has been used in that area of the world for
Features & Highlights
- SUPER ALL-NATURAL HERB: Research has shown Pau D'Arco to be an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antiviral herbal substance. It also has antimalarial and anticoagulant properties. Used for a large variety of health conditions and ailments. The Pau D'Arco comes from the INNER BARK of the tree.
- PAU D'ARCO USES: Tea, or an ointment that's applied directly to the skin for skin ailments (insect bites, psoriasis, eczema, athlete's foot, etc.).
- FIGHT CANDIDA AND YEAST INFECTIONS: Pau D'Arco's powerful antifungal properties will assist to restore the natural balance in the body and kill off excess yeast.
- ALL-NATURAL: No known pesticides were used to grow this product. This product is free of any additives or preservatives. No solvents were used to produce this product, nor excipients.
- 1 LB BULK PACKAGING: Pau D'Arco tea bags are made with unbleached tea filter paper. The bulk tea bags are packed in one pound bags. Each tea bag is approximately 2.5 inches by 2.5 inches with no string and no tag. Each pound of tea bags has approximately 200 individually wrapped tea bags.
|Manufacturer:||Monterery Bay Spice|
|Publisher:||Monterery Bay Spice|
|Studio:||Monterery Bay Spice|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.51 x 1.73 x 1.73 inches|