Prima Donna Mild Cheese by HolanDeli 8oz
Prima Donna Mild Cheese by HolanDeli 8oz by holandeli at 365 Days Of Kindness. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last.
Features & Highlights
- Made with an Italian-style culture, Prima Donna has a nutty and creamy mild flavor and a bit of a tangy bite. With a solid body and small, regular holes, the cheese can be easily cut, grated and sliced. It can be eaten with fruit and beverages, or on crackers or breads. Prima Donna Mild is sold only to our US customers.
- Imported from Holland, 8oz. Pre Sliced
- Ships by USPS Priority Mail in a reusable insulated cooler with gel ice packs to ensure freshness
- Cheese are made from the milk of animals which have been grazing on fresh herbs and grasses in outdoor pastures during most of the year and they are never given any growth hormones to unnaturally increase their milk production. This results in the highest quality, best tasting and most natural milk.
- None of the cows, goats or sheep in Holland are ever treated with growth hormones such as rBST.
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by holandeli, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By WISCONSIN'S BEST and WISCONSIN CHEESE COMPANY
* Wisconsin's Best, LLC and Wisconsin Cheese Company, LLC is a privately held USA Business * Our Company has been offering great Wisconsin Cheese, Sausage, and Assorted Gifts successfully through Amazon for more than 5 years, often being featured...
By Cheese and Wine Traders
Sweeten someone's day with this Vermont Maple extravaganza! Bake a fresh batch of King Arthur Maple Oat Scones, or grate the smoky flavor of the Maple Smoked Cheese Bar onto your pasta or douse a morning omelet with a kick of Benito's Maple Syrup H...
By California Delicious
There's no better combination than meat and cheese for a gourmet gift. With dried fruit, California pistachios and gourmet treats, this meat and cheese gift is packed full of delicious California flavors. Our gourmet gift crate will be a delight at ...
By The Wisconsin Cheeseman
Lovers of fine nuts prize the Pistachio for its unique flavor. One taste and you'll win the prize for inspired gift-giving.This Item can not be shipped to the following locations: CanadaThis item can NOT go to APO/FPO addresses. Deluxe Mixed Nuts lo...
By Hickory Farms
For over 60 years we have been enriching celebrations with the highest quality, great tasting food gifts. Our dedication to providing you with the best has never been stronger.(2) Farmhouse Recipe Summer Sausage, 5 oz. Three Cheese & Onion, 4 oz. Swe...
New flavors meet old traditions in this tantalizing taste of the Northeast: Chocolate Capri Goat Log: Rich and creamy with a slight goat tang this semi-sweet chocolate goat cheese is unusual and highly addictive. (5 oz)Grafton Village Cheddar: Cheese...
This is the perfect surprise for a cheese lover! We put together a gift basket with an awesome selection of cheeses and crackers.Volendam: If you are a gouda lover, then Volendam is a must have! Inspired by the scenic Dutch fishing village of the sam...
By The Gift Basket Gallery
Show your gratitude to colleagues, friends or clients. This basket of major munchies contains a small party of crackers, cheese and assorted meats. One of our all time favorites. Includes: 2 boxes three pepper crackers, Garlic roasted cheese, Tomato ...
By Cheese and Wine Traders
Send a bite or two of Vermont to your friends away! What could make a better gift than cheese, chocolate, jam, and crackers all sourced in the beautiful Green Mountain State? This is the perfect thank you, congratulatory, or small birthday gift for y...
By Olympia Provisions
Olympia Provisions, an authentic and house-made charcuterie and meats company based in Portland, Oregon, began as Oregon's first USDA-certified salumeria and now offers food-lovers five Portland restaurant locations and online product availability n...